Comcast has been conducting IPv6 technical trials in our production network for more than a year, and we’ve been working diligently on IPv6 deployment for over 6 years. After so many years of challenging preparatory work, significant technology investment, internal skills development, and close collaboration with our technology partners, I am incredibly pleased to announce that we’ve achieved another critical milestone in our transition to IPv6 — we have started the pilot market deployment of IPv6 to customers in selected markets!
- RIPE NCC has Approximately Four Million IPv4 Addresses Before Reaching Last /8
- The Big Broadband Survey 2012
- Connect to the IPv6 Internet for Free Using TunnelBroker.Net
- RIPE NCC Announces Launch of IPv6 Act Now! Website
- NTT Communications selects Alcatel-Lucent to launch Japanâ€™s first IPv6-compatible IP-VPN service based on MPLS
- What industry commentators would like to see in the Digital Britain report.